December 8, 2022
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ISHC Elects New Leadership and Inducts Sixteen New Members
The International Society of Hospitality Consultants (ISHC) inducted sixteen new members in its 2023 membership class and elected new leadership to serve on the Board of Directors.
Todd Leach, Chair, ISHC Board of Directors, commented, “We are incredibly excited about the continued growth and expansion of the Society. Our newest members bring tenured international expertise, as well as new and diverse capabilities to our roster of services that we provide. The Board of Directors and our new membership class showcase our efforts to grow our membership in expertise, location and diversity and are truly representative of the hospitality industry we all serve. I’m honored to be a part of such a talented group of professionals.”
At its core, ISHC’s mission is to contribute to the advancement of its members and the hospitality industry, cultivating a collegial environment for networking, professional development, and knowledge exchange, while fostering credibility and integrity. The value ISHC provides to its members is the opportunity to build meaningful relationships with industry experts specializing in all disciplines of hospitality, in all parts of the world, through collaboration, knowledge, and idea exchange. ISHC members are bound by the Society’s Bylaws and required to adhere to the Code of Professional Conduct.
The ISHC Board of Directors that will lead the Society in 2023 are:
Chair – Todd Leach, Dedica Group
- President – Tea Ros, Strategic Hotel Consulting
- Vice President – Kristie Dickinson, CHMWarnick
- Secretary – Stephen Hennis, Hotelogy
- Treasurer – Suzanne Mellen, HVS
- Director – Roger Allen, RLA Global
- Director – Debby Cannon, Cecil B. Day School of Hospitality, Georgia State University
- Director – Amanda Chivers, Crown Hospitality Consulting
- Director – Jeff Dover, fsSTRATEGY, Inc.
- Director – Ivar Yuste, PHG Hotels & Resorts
Membership in ISHC is by invitation only, and members are viewed as leaders in their respective areas of expertise. Candidates for membership undergo a rigorous screening process, ensuring that all ISHC members have a reputation of integrity and are qualified by their experience, training, and knowledge to develop and express sound judgment on industry issues.
ISHC is composed of individuals, not organizations, corporations, or groups. To be eligible for membership, an individual must be an owner, officer, partner, or principal of his or her own company, or the equivalent thereof, and be qualified by his or her years of experience consulting.
ISHC proudly welcomed the following sixteen new members in its 2023 membership class:
- Mark Bithrey, B3 Designers
- Paul Boldy, RLA Global
- Carine Bonnejean, Christie Co.
- Judith Cartwright (Associate), Black Coral Consulting
- Anthony Cavanaugh, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Isaac Collazo (Associate), STR
- Brent Hardy, The Hardy Group
- Cornelia Kausch (Associate), CK Hospitality Advisors
- Kim Massey, The Rise Group
- Chris Mumford, Cervus Leadership Consulting
- Mila Nouralla, NUR Business Consulting
- Frederic Picard, Cap Hospitalité
- Kendra Plummer, Elise Capital
- Philip Schaetz, Cube Thinking
- Michael Shindler, Four Corners Advisors, Inc,
- Ted Torres, Crede Group
The International Society of Hospitality Consultants is truly The Leading Source for Global Hospitality Expertise, represented by over two hundred of the industry’s most respected professionals from across six continents. Collectively, ISHC members provide expert services in over fifty functional areas and have specialized skills in virtually every segment of the hospitality industry. ISHC is dedicated to promoting the highest quality of professional consulting standards and practices for the hospitality industry. Candidates undergo a rigorous screening process, ensuring that all ISHC members have a reputation of integrity and are qualified by their experience, training, and knowledge to develop and express sound judgment on industry issues. Additional information about the organization, along with a directory of ISHC members, is available on the ISHC website at www.ishc.com.
For more information, please contact:
Director of Membership & Marketing
Phone: +1 413.563.6449