ISHC elects new leadership and welcomes 24 new members heading into their 30th anniversary year
Bangkok, Thailand: The International Society of Hospitality Consultants (ISHC) held their Annual Conference in Bangkok Same, Same but Different: The Power of Perspective with ISHC members, candidates and Friends of the Society. Attendees enjoyed exceptional programming and memorable networking events and while doing so, took care of critical Society business including the election of the new Board of Directors.
The new Board of Directors will lead the Society into 2018 focused on four key priorities of the ISHC Strategic Plan: Brand Awareness, Membership, Networking & Collaboration, and Financial Sustainability.
The newly slated ISHC Board of Directors are:
• Chairman – John Fareed, Horwath HTL
• President – Elizabeth Randall Winkle, STR
• Vice President – Chris Cylke, REVPAR International, Inc.
• Treasurer – AJ Singh, Michigan State University
• Secretary – Cecilia Gordon, Goulston & Storrs
= Rick Besse, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
– Darlene Henke, Audit Logistics LLC
– Dan Larkin, Bryan Cave
– Todd Leach, Dedica Group
– Herbert Mascha, MRP hotels